The Research Strategic Vision of the Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management (WCFM) is to “integrate disciplinary water research to provide interdisciplinary solutions to freshwater management problems”. Research into water resources and management is conducted by nearly 50 academic staff from Lincoln University and the University of Canterbury.
Research outputs are collated on an annual basis, and include references authored by
- Core staff of the Waterways student Centre for Freshwater Management (WCFM).
- Postgraduate research students enrolled in a WRM Master or PhD degree.
- WCFM members based in other departments and schools at Lincoln University and the University of Canterbury. These outputs are organised under the Priority Research Themes (PRTs) of the WCFM.
References are limited to;
- Peer reviewed journal articles
- Research theses
- Conference papers (multipage papers, published in proceedings)
- Books or book chapters
- Technical reports
The WCFM would like to thank all researchers for their permission to list their research outputs, and their dedication to addressing freshwater management issues in Aotearoa/New Zealand.